NUTRITION NEWS FOCUS: Inflammation Predicts Heart Disease
Evidence implicates chronic, low-grade inflammation in the development of cardiovascular disease. The latest study included 28,000 apparently healthy women who were followed for three years. 122 had heart attacks or stroke & they were compared with 244 women free of symptoms. Many factors distinguished the two groups, but, after statistically adjusting for the other factors, only one, the measure of inflammation independently predicted risk: C-reactive protein (CRP).
HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW: Half of all heart attacks occur in people with normal cholesterol levels. Inflammation is another piece of the puzzle in understanding how to prevent and treat heart disease. Be good to your heart & keep internal inflammation LOW with attention to heart healthy diet as well as appropriate supplements.
1. Take blood samples from 47 patients. Determine hs-CRP Levels.
2. Administer 1 Oz of whole fruit mangosteen juice twice per day. (Two ounces was selected as the dose so that two bottles would last one month.)
3. Continue for 30 days.
4. Take blood samples and measure CRP again.
Results: All 38 patients who returned for the follow up test lowered their hs-CRP levels to the normal range.
READ MORE ABOUT HEART HEALTH click here->Science of the mangosteen
Consuming a proven whole fruit mangosteen product could help keep internal inflammation in the safe zone is an excellent dietary choice in my opinion*! It contains an arsenal of plant nutrition. Including Xanthones + Polyphenols + Benzophenones + Sterols + Catechins + Polysaccharides + Proanthocyananidins + Anthocyananidins + Pycnogenol + Epigallocatechin Gallate. Xango mangosteen juice is the product I use. It is patent protected, a whole fruit puree of mangosteen & has exceptional manufacturing standardization.
Recent Mangosteen heart research::
- Protects against hypertension & releases heart healthy nitric oxide click here
- Significant myocardial relaxation ability from mangosteen click here,
- Suppresses hardening of the arteries.. atherosclerosis click here
- Published science has proven the anti inflammatory ability of mangosteen multiple times. Scroll here click here.
A heart-healthy diet is low in cholesterol and saturated fat, rich in fruits, vegetables, and whole grains, and limits salty or sugary snack foods. Healthy eating is one of the best choices you can make to care for your heart and can help control many of the challenges that impact heart health (1). Moreover, boosting your diet quality doesn’t have to be difficult when you focus on small everyday changes. Along with adding mangosteen juice to the diet, it’s simple to add Heart Shake Booster to your daily protein shake. Heart Shake Booster provides an efficacious amount of plant sterols & also contains pantethine and a Mediterranean polyphenol blend. Research suggests that consuming plant sterols as a supplement with meals maximizes the cholesterol-lowering effect (2). Give your heart a little love each day by enjoying Heart Shake Booster with an WHOLE BLEND shake or heart healthy meal along with some mangosteen juice!
— Take the quiz, customize your product passion & let’s get you going →YourTimeYourWay.com
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Mozaffarian D, Appel LJ, Van Horn L. Components of a cardioprotective diet: new insights. Circulation. 2011 Jun 21;123(24):2870-91.
- Abumweis SS, Barake R, Jones PJ. Plant sterols/stanols as cholesterol lowering agents: A meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Food Nutr Res. 2008;52.