Ever wonder if a dietary supplement really offers the right kind of ingredient, amount of an ingredient, or the level of potency of an ingredient that it claims to? If there’s one thing people should know before making a dietary supplement purchase, it’s that good manufacturing practices are a crucial component when it comes to efficacy. There should be no mistake when it comes to getting the right quality for your health:
Our company understands that good manufacturing can mean the difference between absolutely no effect & fantastic results. Quality & your optimal health are our highest priority. We pride ourselves on the commitment to No-Compromise Quality.
Our No-Compromise Quality Policy is extensive and thorough—set up to ensure that our products are made in accordance with the highest standards of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for foods & dietary supplements. Isagenix strives to meet & exceed the GMPs that the US Food & Drug Administration requires under the Dietary Supplement Health & Education Act. These guidelines cover authenticity, quarantine & release procedures, potency & purity testing of raw materials & finished products, cleanliness of the facility, employee training, documentation, & other areas. We also adhere to detailed written policies to ensure consistency & safety in each phase of our manufacturing process.
Rigorous Testing of Raw Materials
Our policy requires raw materials that arrive in our manufacturing facilities to be immediately quarantined, thoroughly inspected, & tested for identity. Any raw material that does not meet the standards & specifications of the Isagenix Material Review Board is evaluated by the board for rejection or destruction. Isagenix requires verified methods to determine the potency, strength, & composition of each ingredient.
Isagenix actively seeks to source raw materials only from suppliers with a proven track record of sustainability & high quality. In addition, we use certified organic raw materials whenever possible if they meet standards of purity, safety, & potency.
Rigorous Testing for Possible Contamination All raw materials are thoroughly tested for safety. Rigorous testing is performed for:
- Microbial activity – total yeasts, molds, & hundreds of different species of bacteria, ensuring the absence of harmful bacteria including coli, Staphylococcus aureus, & Salmonella.
- Pesticides, herbicides, and fungicides – ingredients are tested for the presence of over 400 different pesticides.
- Heavy Metals – all ingredients are tested for the presence of lead, mercury, cadmium, & arsenic.
- PCBs & dioxins (fish oil) – each batch of fish oil is third-party tested for heavy metals, PCBs, & dioxins.
- Mycotoxins (coffee) – Isagenix Organic Coffee is tested for mycotoxins, toxins produced by fungi that are common contaminants in coffee.
Finished Product Testing & Verification. Once manufactured, our products undergo additional evaluation & testing for:
- Heavy Metals – finished products are tested for the presence of lead mercury, cadmium & arsenic.
- Microbial activity – finished products are tested for total yeasts, molds, & hundreds of different species of bacteria, ensuring the absence of harmful bacteria including coli, Staphylococcus aureus, & Salmonella.
- Gluten – finished products are confirmed gluten-free with highly sensitive gluten testing.
- Allergen testing – finished products are tested for the presence of potential allergens to ensure that what is in the product matches the allergen statement on the label.
Once thorough safety testing is completed, Isagenix products undergo organoleptic testing to evaluate their appearance, aroma, & flavor to confirm that everything is as it should be.
Some products undergo additional safety & quality testing that is specific to the ingredients or type of product. For example, Isagenix shakes are also screened for the presence of toxic melamine, a substance that could be a contaminant in protein. AMPED™ performance products that bear the Informed-Sport logo are tested by third-party labs and certified by Informed-Sport to ensure they are free from banned substances and safe for competitive athletes.
Isagenix is one of the few companies in the world to have a surveillance program that inspects and re-analyzes finished products. It involves sending our products in for independent laboratory testing to ensure that our products meet our specifications & support our published expiration dates.
Our No-Compromise Quality Policy is what enables Isagenix to distribute our products in places across the globe. Many countries have strict regulations that surpass those of the United States. Isagenix meets global regulations in every market where we operate for the benefit of all our customers.
There are very few dietary supplement companies that can boast the same level of quality assurance commitment. Unlike others, Isagenix doesn’t cut any corners in making nutritional products & spends millions each year on independent analysis of ingredients & auditing by qualified third-party organizations. By putting this much care into nutritional products, Isagenix knows it’s doing right by its customers and their health.
Check out the Health Categories for a selection of premium products CLICK HERE
Compare prices. Use the search bar or contact me for specific promotions & deals CLICK HERE
Join my Shopping Club experience & get your products all paid for www.YourTimeYourWay.com
2023 Catalog to peruse online CLICK HERE