Most of us would never recommend anything we oursleves wouldn’t consume, or give to our family. Given the huge push to legalize cannabis, lots of people can be heard recommending CBD oil from marijuana. However others are concerned about the efficacy/reliability of products from an unregulated industry! Here are 5 facts to think about when you consider using cannabinoids & five reasons to get excited about Ameós Copaiba essential oil and the phyto-cannabinoid beta-carophyllene!: Contact me if you want more info:
2. We know how BCP’s work, and they work well! The CB2 receptors are found throughout the body and have wide impacts on health. BCPs bind to these receptors and have a mountain of evidence to backup their:
- Support against temporary inflammation;
- easing tension and discomfort;
- providing protective effects on kidney and liver systems;
- providing protection against auto-immune disruptions;
- easing anxious and depressive feelings
- helping to abstain from unhealthy habits such as alcohol dependence!
CB2 activation is correlated with the concentration of BCP’s. CBD oil is 35% BCP while Ameo Copaiba is 80%. This means that even if you are using high quality cannabis oil, it may be the BCP’s that are doing all the work in easing your health issues and you could switch to Copaiba and get even more relief.
3. There is no THC in Copaiba which means that it won’t give you a false positive on a drug test. In fact, BCP’s are in plenty of other foods and even other essential oils but nowhere near these concentrations or purity. To get the amazing benefits of BCP from the Copaiba essential oil, you can use it aromatically by diffusing**, applying it topically to affected areas or internally. (try a drop under the tongue to calm down before sleeping.🌛) **(several Ameo Oil Blends contain Copaiba including Embolden and Calming Breeze)
4. Purity and potency. With Ameó’s extensive open source testing, you know that the product won’t contain any pesticides or heavy metals and that you will get reproducible results. The CBD oil produced from hemp might not actually have much CBD while those derived from marijuana might contain THC or heavy metals, depending on the soil it was grown in and extraction techniques employed.
5. Cost If you want access to the health benefits of cannabinoids, a 15ml bottle of Copaiba only costs in USD $56 ($40 if you have a wholesale account). That is a huge discount compared to a 15ml bottle CBD oil from reputable brands which cost $120 or more!